Saturday 19 January 2013

Hauling time!

Hey all :)
As you know my exams just finished recently. But that doesn't mean I don't shop that time.. I do but online so I don't have to go out to buy stuff :D. It's like retail therapy  for stress I guess lol. Plus, my best friend's birthday is coming up and I'm giving her a gift basket so needed to pick up some stuff to fill in the bag. Will show you pictures once I'm done with it :) I have shopped from various stores but just combining them in one post. Enjoy the pictures :)

These are from Urbantouch.com. From top row left to right: Khadi soap in Jasmine, Basicare Eyelashes (my first ever false eye lashes, so exciting :D), Vaseline (my trusty lip saver), Khadi soap in Lavender and Ylang Ylang and Nyassa lip balm in bubble gum.

Ordered this from Purplle.com. Zuci Hand Sanitizer and Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Sweet Pea Forever (Don't be fooled by the name and think it is the same as their Sweet Pea lotion, this has a citrusy scent to it and I hate it! :( Glad I bought it for only Rs.550!)


These are from different sites; Flipkart.com and Urbantouch.com (I ordered the pencils after getting the previous Urbantouch products). From top left: Soulflower Essential Oils in Lavender and Ylang Ylang (I love essential oil fragrances!), Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 shampoo, Lakme Absolute precision liquid liner and NYX Jumbo Pencil in 612 Gold.

Bought this eye shadow palette from Jabong.com when it was on sale, Since I am not a big eye shadow user this 98 in one palette made more sense to pick up.

I'm still to receive a few more products.. I've overspent these few months and I think I need to stop shopping till my birthday. I really hope that works though lol. Expect loads of product reviews soon to make up for lack of posting :)

Have a nice weekend guys! :)



4 comments:

  1. that is a lott offff makeupppp!!!! :)))) <3...nice compliation :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff neha
    :)
    the palette looks awesome :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)