Thursday 6 December 2012

My want list!

Hey fellas! :D
It's that time of the year again where we can shop guilty free with Christmas and New Year to back us up! :P
And my want list for the month just seems to keep increasing by the day. So without any further ado, presenting the stuff I want for this month (all my loved ones, please take notes :P)



Ombre nails are something right on the top of my list but I just cant seem to get it like the way it is in the picture :( Ahhhh!


I love love love love quirky and fun bags <3
They make a great fashion statement and can brighten up your outfit if it is plain. Plus, since I have to carry a bag to college every single day - why not carry it in style? ;). This is such an adorable bag! Must.have.now.



I know winter is approaching but the weather in Bangalore has become very unpredictable and it has been raining on and off this week. I've been on the lookout for a cute umbrella but haven't been able to find out quite like this. This one is soo cute!



This is the nicest boots ever. So ethnic yet western and fun. Wantttttt!



Bright and bold colours are so in right now. They are the perfect pick-me-up for an otherwise drab day. I love neons and teaming it up with black (those heels! :O) makes the outfit look all the more sexier.



The cool weather just makes me want to put on a warm sweater and fluffy scarf and have a nice cup of hot chocolate. Ahh how I love Winter! :) A variety of scarves is what I'm on the lookout for this season.




And last but surely not the least - Oxblood pants! They look so sexy when teamed with the right outfit <3
I still haven't been able to find the right one for me yet but I'm hoping that will change this Winter ;)

So that's some of my wants for this month. What about yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)