Thursday 1 November 2012

What style? Gangnam Style!

Whats Gangnam Style you ask? Wait.. how can you not know what Gangnam Style is?? Why its just a funny horse dance with korean lyrics I can't understand but still try to sing along to. Psy's video just cracks me up everytime I watch it. And its all the rage in the world today. I had gone to a flea market (Soul Sante) this weekend 'cause I love quirky things and flea markets cater to those needs best. While looking at stalls one particular one caught my attention - one with a Gangnam Style bag. And right then I just knew I had to buy it and so I did. And I love it too :D
I wonder if this viral video will stay awesome in everyone's minds longer than Why This Kolaveri Di.. but I will enjoy it while it lasts and roam bout the city with the bag :D
Here are pictures of the bag. It does not have a zip so I need to carry it only on a surely sunny day (I do not want my books to get wet!)







Hope you like it! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)