Tuesday 30 October 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips - Mango Pie review

Hello everyone! :)
Today I will be reviewing Maybelline's new Baby Lips lip balm - Mango Pie. I'm sure EVERYONE has heard/bought atleast one of them by now and I too am amongst you all :D. I was so excited when they finally launched though it was a huge dissappointment when I realized they don't look as good as the foreign ones :(
Anyway I bought two of them (Pink Lolita and Mango Pie), but I am reviewing only one today.

 
 The Baby Lips range come in colour and care range. The colour range is priced at 150 Rupees while the care range is cheaper at 125 Rupees. Mango Pie has an SPF of 20, which is great for the weather we face these days.
 
 

The packaging colours is really adorable... that was the first thing I noticed about the packaging, The cap is sturdy and very pocket friendly. It is a transparent colour and imparts a little shine only but not that evident.



Now coming to the fragrance... It smells wonderful! It reminds me of mango bite in jelly form (if that makes any sense at all :P). The smell isnt that strong and fades away within half an hour so those with sensitive noses do not have to worry about it.

I've used this lip balm religiously for almost 2 weeks now and I must say I'm surprised it actually does make my lips feel softer! The change can be felt almost immediately after applying the balm. I even tried it on my brother, who has extremely chapped lips and it seemed to worl well on him too :P

Pros:
*Smells yummy
*Works like a charm
*Packaging is so cute and girly :P
*Has an SPF of 20

Cons:
*Cant find any! Except the change in packaging (though this is cute too)

Yay or Nay to recommend:
Yay all the way! :D
All those who havent bought it yet - go run to your nearest store and grab them! :)

Overall rating :
★★★★
(One star less for the change in packaging)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post =)
Please do leave your valuable feedback and comments and don't forget to check back for a reply! =)